-
February 10th, 2002, 11:36 PM
#11
HB Forum Owner
Sorry, I'm totally done venting now...I just hate the "tell me I'm pretty" girls....don't base your self worth on what men think...especially if I'm somehow dragged into it. thank you......very much *nods*
------------------
Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!
Quitcherbitchen!
-
February 10th, 2002, 11:47 PM
#12
Inactive Member
WTF are you talking about?????
------------------
A lil touch of heaven
SjTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
-
February 10th, 2002, 11:54 PM
#13
Inactive Member
When a guy in a chatroom asks me for my picture I sent 2Cutes...Just cause she's so pretty...*EFG*
BTW...whats up with you...how's the new job..how's the love life...are you married yet...better yet..get laid lately?..*G*
oh and by the looks of this thread..Im guessing PMS ?..*L*
------------------
BITCH!..Its not only an insult...Its a way of life.
Our Place
-
February 10th, 2002, 11:56 PM
#14
~*AngelKiss*~
Guest
Ok I so don't even know where the fuck that just came from 2???? What ever was posted was a joke and I believe it was hank who brought it to your board. You have a lot of nerve saying the things you just did. I am in shock *jaw drops*
#1 I do not fish for compliments and could care less if a guy tells me I'm pretty or not.
#2 I would never expect my man to put another woman down to make me feel better about myself or as you put it "build me up"
#3 I AM NOT CATTY
#4 Who ever said they didn't like you??? I have never had a problem with you OR said anything about you.
#5 Don't ever class me or judge me because I have never done that to you or anyone else.
#6 I am the farthest from the typical "tell me I'm pretty" type girl I have never and will never base my self worth on a mans opinion.
#7 Last time I checked you just dragged your own self into this, nobody else did it for you.
Lastly I just wanted to say I'm pretty damn pissed that you even thought, much less posted what you just did.
------------------
A lil touch of heaven
"To love for the sake of being loved is human,
but to love for the sake of loving is angelic."
Alphonse de Lamartine
-
February 11th, 2002, 12:00 AM
#15
Inactive Member
Doesnt anyone think my doggie is cute? Cuz she is.....
and its from the inside ...too.....its her spirit..... 
i love her...im bored....a lil blue.....and..whelp.....*smoooches the 2*
------------------
Get in touch with your inner monster!
DeMoNs-n-HeLLFiRe
-
February 11th, 2002, 12:16 AM
#16
-
February 11th, 2002, 12:17 AM
#17
Inactive Member
Oh yeah chloe, your dog is the dog of all dogs!!WHOA!!!!!!
------------------
A lil touch of heaven
SjTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
-
February 11th, 2002, 12:25 AM
#18
~*AngelKiss*~
Guest
Well if it wasn't me you were talking about then who is it you are referring to?? And why the cheesy grin??
Please do get back to me cause I am really curious as to whom you are speaking about and why you just went off like that.
------------------
A lil touch of heaven
"To love for the sake of being loved is human,
but to love for the sake of loving is angelic."
Alphonse de Lamartine
-
February 11th, 2002, 12:34 AM
#19
Inactive Member
Anytime you want to let me in on your lil spaze attack, feel free, insread of deleting my post!
------------------
A lil touch of heaven
SjTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
-
February 11th, 2002, 12:43 AM
#20
HB Forum Owner
wtf are you talking about? I didn't delete anything..and I won't on my board..I will however, not sit here and argue with you...
You're allowed to say whatever you want...it's freedom of speech and thats why I have this board...if you dont like something I post or say....don't read it...but nothing gets deleted here...mmkay?
------------------
Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!
Quitcherbitchen!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks